We offer a single source for all types of Electrical and Mechanical Schemes.
Whilst we have a long history of expertise in the flow control of liquids, we also are fully conversant and qualified to undertake any type of Electrical and Mechanical schemes. We can design control schemes to suit most processes, from concept to commissioning with full after sales support services. Our Design team will ensure your requirements are fully integrated into the project designs, our installation engineers will work alongside and in harmony with your site staff to minimise disruption and after commissioning we will provide full Operating and Maintenance Manuals and undertake site operation training. Our service team will ensure that you always have support at any time of day or night for as long as you need us.
For all miscellaneous Electric and Mechanical Projects and Schemes we offer:-
- A comprehensive service for all types of Electrical and/or Mechanical Schemes and Projects.
- Pre-contract support and advisory service.
- Fixed price tenders provided against either the customers own Bills of Quantities, Tender Documents or Scope of works.
- Materials and products sourced from Clients preferred suppliers.
- All activities are fully supported by the required documentation (RAMS etc).
- Full compliance with Clients own standards and specifications and/or to WIMES as required.
- Full in-house design and management service.
- Guaranteed confidentiality at all stages of the project from tender to commissioning.
- Partnership working, with open book costing audit and Pain/Gain principles.
- Long term commitment and full Life cost are evaluated and adhered to.
- We will be pleased to keep you fully up-dated on any recommended updates.
- Full control and operating designs.
- Plc programmes written and existing programmes updated and modified.