Our mobile team of service engineers are ready to respond to both pro-active and re-active service needs. With a fully kitted out work shop to a fleets of service vehicles we are able to respond quickly and efficiently.
We know how important it is when plant fails, in both lost production time and drop in quality, so we will do all we can to get you up and running as soon as possible.
We also have the facilities and computer programmes to manage plant service times to eliminate failures thus cutting out breakdowns.
We can also review your plant, offer advice on upgrades and look for both savings in energy and general running costs.
Our scope extends to:-
- Electrical Mechanical Failures
- Control Panel and MCCs breakdown and upgrades
- PLC and System Integration failures and re-writes
- Valve Actuators, such as Rotork, Auma, Siemens, Limitorque, Biffi, Keystone
- Submersible Pumps and Pumping Stations
- Aerators and mixer systems
- Pipe work, Valves and Penstock (Low Pressure)
- Gearboxes and Motor Drives